A story posted on facebook.com by OLANIYAN ABIODUN JELILI aka DANKU on May 30 at 11:54am says:

It is no longer a news that the political embattled former senator ISIAKA ADELEKE is been resolute in his determination to eliminate me at all cost.

Adeleke sent his black agents to abduct and kill me on Wednesday 28/05/2005. It was the intervention of Almighty ALLAH and the passer-by that thwarted their diabolical mission of abducting me that fateful day. I even learnt that their paymaster (Alhaji Isiaka Adeleke) was not happy enough when he got the report that I was only wounded with axe.

 What is my sin?

(1) Simply because I supported Alhaji GANIYU Ayobami Olaoluwa as the Party Chairman against his preferred candidate that lost woefully in that election.

(2.)I supported Dr Iyiola Omisore gubernatorial ambition to become PDP standard bearer even before he maliciously join the race.

(3).That I refused to following him dogmatically to his new part APC.

Do I need to remind you that Alhaji Adeleke was just 35 year when he becomes the Governor of Osun State? Please can somebody ask him and his dogooders if it is a sin for a person of my age approaching 50 to take certain decisions rather than remain dogmatic to someone politically? Ede has tired of his political leadership style that gives no room for freedom of expression and association with any other camp rather than his own.Enough of 'Oga sope'! We are ready to free ourselves from his political captivity. However, it is pertinent at this juncture to clear my stand on the call-"save my soul".It is not an act of cowardiness or fear of death because I know that death is a necessary end that will come when it will come.Am rather doing this so that the whole world would know the causes and who and who is to be fingered if eventually they succeeded in their nefarious plan either now or later, either within Ede or outside the town or state (May God forbid) I have reason to say these because I learnt that Alhaji Adeleke is denying the allegations, but am surprised to to hear that because my former Oga needs no genius to tell him that I, Hon Olaniyan Abiodun Jelili was one of his closet political sons that know his political antecedents. I know of what he can do and the ones he can not. No way he can rums away from his shadow.Okay?May I quickly inform u what was he reactions when his commissioned black agents led by one OYEKANI JIMOH reported to him that the thugs were unable to abduct and kill me according to his directive. He said and I quote ^Aye yin ko ni dindin! Se aro (morning) abi osan (afternoon)ni? ni mo ni ki e lo gbe ni abi ale (night) ti eni kankan ko ni mon eni to se ise naa? Se awon ti o ma lo ba Lere Laoye abi Rafiu Adejare niyen? E kuro niwaju mi jooo! Now,I think it is necessary I remind our Asiwaju of Edeland that no evil deed can go unpunished, any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not now, certainly later, if not by man, then by God, for the victory of evil over good can only be temporary. Now! Asiwaju Adeleke Isiaka should know that I,Olaniyan Abiodun Jelili aka "DANKU" will not relent on taking the "risk" of pursuing my political aspirations/ambitions in spite all his and surrogates threats and nefarious plans against me.They should remember that only person who risks is free, if I refused to risk, i may never get ahead. To live is to risk dying. If Alhaji Adeleke Isiaka succeeded in his plans channel toward my elimination, His name and mine shall surely and forever be remembered as great Heroes.

Thanks and God bless!
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: